Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Create a Website? "Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish!"

Image from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAyEbc_iJmdve11euOG5zlTAPQpphmgJKdgFq6SQ1usEQ7adRP8cf8GIdYfZYOZJDgUp4R0t3yxejiqRNL63ZaJoYmScJZCgKdIhYI2WlQp_kzQlF-_hVk55oyCehtRV_rkEuWl6mtS0o/s400/anchorman_408.jpg
Although I feel as if my paper regarding my technological autobiography is strong, I do not think that it will be exciting enough to develop an entire website around.  I feel as if my research paper regarding citizen journalism and the eventual death of print journalism, along with the support from my review of the website Digg.com will be good arguements and evidence to build my future site around.  Since I believe that both the research paper and my review of the website was very strong and personally interested me, I will have an enjoyable time creating a website around the concept of citizen journalsim.  Although I am still quite unsure about how I will go about actually creating the website, I think that other input regarding the topic will be extremely helpful.  I think that Tara and I might make a strong team together for building this website around the topic of citizen journalism, so hopefully she likes me enough to be my partner in crime :) .  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia,
    I would like to see if you like the idea of comparing Wikipedia with Citizen journalism. Maybe we could work together showing the good and the bad points of both and how reliable they are. Maybe a counclusion could show thoughts in the credibility of these websites, and the reader could choose if he would conclude that both are good sources or only one of them. Please let me know if you are interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia!

    I am so jealous you have such a good plan for your website because I am stuck! I really like your idea about combining your paper with your digg.com review because you'll have a lot more info to offer to your website. While I am working alone on this project, I think I may borrow your idea of combining the web review with a paper of mine :)

    Court

    ReplyDelete