Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is steam coming out of my ears??

To be honest, I thought that my research paper about citizen journalism was going to be a lot more painful.  At first I was really frustrated with not being able to find articles that were strong enough to support my topic, but thankfully after looking long and hard I was successful.  My biggest frustration with the paper was the amount of sources.  Even though I found more than eight and the eight I included support my paper very nicely, I feel like the paper is too condensed.  I feel like because I tried to properly incorporate all of the sources into ten pages of writing I did not have the space to allot each article with the time and care I really wanted to. 
But on a positive note......there's no paper due tomorrow! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment